60+ mph speeds out of the box!
- Tough Inner Hexagon Cell Construction (IHCC) integrated chassis.
- Ace RC® IBL40/20 2000kV/BLC-150C 150A brushless system.
- Cougar GP3 3-channel 2.4GHz iFHSS radio system.
- Waterproof DS2008MG digital high-torque metal gear servo.
- Four horizontally-mounted Big Bore oil shocks.
- Newly designed transmission, optimized for light weight and low-CG.
- All-weather sealed receiver box.
- One-piece battery box holds up to (2) 3S LiPo packs.
- Three body color choices: Red, Yellow and Green.
- Heavy-duty 0.7 in (17 mm) machined aluminum hex hubs and wheel nuts.
STOCK : AVAILABLE
To say the Thunder Tiger e-MTA is big may just be the under-statement of the year. Oftentimes when a car maker designates a larger scale to a vehicle, it could be argued that it really is just a slightly larger 1/10. The e-MTA doesn't just sneak in under the radar. A truck of this stature and in-your-face styling can't just be a lid-lifting disappointment; it had better pack a one-two punch of design and power underneath too. To push the e-MTA over the top, Thunder Tiger decks out the truck with a 2000Kv ⅛-sized motor, enough room to pack in 22.2V worth of power and a modular clamshell design chassis with massive horizontally mounted shocks. When I opened the box of the e-MTA for the first time, the gargantuan truck introduced itself to me with a heavy thump. This is the story of one of the most neck-breaking RC experiences of my life.
The e-MTA is certainly not all show and no go. With a truck this big, Thunder Tiger installed an Ace RC 2000Kv brushless motor and 6S-capable speed control. Although it's a tight squeeze, the truck is capable of housing up to two 3S LiPo packs for 22 heart-pounding volts. The batteries are housed inside a closed section deep inside the chassis but the body is cut out so you can remove and install them without taking the body off. Sitting atop the e-MTA's hilly chassis is a final cover for the Ace RC 150-amp speed control complete with cooling fan to keep things from getting heated. Finally, as the only component on the truck that isn't covered and protected within an inch of its life, the digital high-torque metal gear servo is of the waterproof variety. The DS2008MG servo deals out 130 oz.-in. of torque in .17 seconds on 6V to get the massive tires turned.
THE TRUCK (AND THE SPEEDO) IS CAPABLE OF HANDLING UP TO TWO 3S LIPO PACKS FOR 22 HEART-POUNDING VOLTS.