Functions:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
● New type of sensing process provides reliable geographical positioning, completely independent of the visible horizon.
● Particular CCD sensor can catch the ground picture to compare, and prevent helicopter from drifting.
● Adjust the working status of Flymentor 3D by AUX Channel, switchable gain system provides three different positions: Off,
stabilisation and Position-holding mode.
● Built-in head lock gyro and swashplate mixer.
● Control the sensitivity and mode of gyro by GEAR Channel.
● Support helicopters with 3S 120 swashplate, or 3S 140 swashplate, or 4S 90 swashplate, or 4S 90 +45 swash plate.
● Attitude stabilisation in inverted flight.
● Set Flymentor 3D by computer USB adapter.
● If you use FM/PPM radio equipment, Flymentor 3D will make the ailerons, elevator and tail servo back immediately. The
pitch will remain in the final signal position. And Flymentor will switch to position mode automatically. The sensitivity is 70%
PRICE : RM340.00
STOCK : AVAILABLE
- Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Current: 55mA (under 5V)
- Temperature Range: 0℃ - 40℃
- Weight: 37g
It is very easy to configure and use Flymentor 3D, but if you are a beginner, it is recommended to find an experienced pilot for help because of the complex adjusting of mechanism.
During adjusting, please be careful about following:
- It is recommended to make electronic connection between tail pipe, motor shell and helicopter base for earth connection. If the tail drive structure is belt, you should pay more attention to this issure. Attrition between belt and metal will get static electricity, and it will disturb other electronic devives of helicopter.
- Confirm all parts of Flymentor 3D have been mounted on helicopter firmly, and the lens of CCD can see the ground, and you should keep the lens clean.
- The sensor of Flymentor 3D must be mounted horizontally.
- The Flymentor should keep away from engine and vent-pipe, because the vibration of engine will disturb the working of Flymentor 3D, and the smoke from vent-pipe will cover lens of CCD.
- You may add magentic ring on wires between controller, sensor and CCD to reduce electronic disturbance. The wire should twist magnetic ring for three circles at least.
- Channels of aileron, elevator and pitch must be connected with receiver. Connections of gear and aux is optional.
- Wires which are unused should be locked to prevent unexpected affection.
- Slot of controller which is unused should be covered to prevent oil stain or oxidation.
- The maximum turning speed should not exceed 360/s, otherwise the Flymentor 3D may work abnormally.