Expertly factory finished down to the painted wheel pants,
main gear and pin striped taper pattern. Fine details have
been added such as the meter panels on front and rear, and
inside the canopy that make this just like a Fukuza original.
The diamond pattern on the rudder is created with colored film.
The wing area and moment of each part has been arranged for
optimal model performance while the upper and lower ailerons
move together just like the original biplane for outstanding acro
performance. KYOSHO's many years of aircraft design experience
have resulted in a lightweight yet rigid structure that not only
appeals to scale fans, but also pleases expert acro flyers.
All parts are of lightweight balsa and of course covered and colored.
Ideal for those who want to get airborne fast!
- Includes pre-painted FRP cowling and wheel pants.
- Fully symmetrical wing and synchronized upper and lower ailerons recreate the spectacular acro performance of the original.
- Fully featured kit includes linkage parts, fuel tank and tires.
- Factory assembled balsa airplane complete with film covering and coloring.
- Wheel pants and tapered pin stripe coloring are expertly finished
- Engine mount
- 260cc Fuel Tank
- Main Gear
- Rudder connected tail gear
- Linkage Parts
- R/C system / 4-ch, 5-servo R/C system for airplanes
- Engine / 2-stroke 40, 4-stroke 4853
- Propeller / D12×P68
- Spinner 62mm
- Fuel, Starting tools Plug heater, Fuel bottle
- Batteries for radio
|Wing Load||60.4g/dm2 (approx.)|
|Wing Type |
|Original Full symmetrical|
PRICE : RM649.00
STOCK : OUT OF STOCK